We all know that to get a better paid job one has to go to college and pass out with good grades. No college means no good job. But have you noticed something, all these rich millionaires and billionaire either have never been to college or are dropouts. These people had never finished college but then they had an idea which they put to use and thus resulted into millionaires and billionaire.
1. Micky Arison: He is the richest person in Florida. He has a net worth of $6.5 billions. And just in case of you do not know who Micky Arison, well Micky Arison is the owner the NBA’s Miami Heat and CEO of the Carnival Corporation which is the largest cruise operators.
2. Ralph Lauren: Ralph Lauren is the infamous fashion designer and CEO and chairman of Ralph Lauren Corporation. He dropped out of college to pursue his dream. Surprisingly, he dropped out of college and joined the army. He then began to design neckties for Beau Brummel. In the mid 70’s he launched the Polo which included the entire set of men’s clothing, shoes, jewelery and fragrance. And just so you know, he opened his company in a garage and today, its net worth is $7billion.
3. Steve Jobs: This man needs to introduction. After dropping out of college just after six months, job became a video game designer for Atari but later quite that job to travel to India. And when he was 21, he founded Apple computers in his garage of course with Steve Wozniak. And as they say, the rest is history.
4. Michael Dell: He is the founder, chairman and CEO of Dell Corporation. During his study time at the University, Dell was busy making his own computers. After making he started to sell them. And that is how he established his empire. At the age of 19, he made $80,000. In 2001, he was declared as the world’s greatest PC maker. And today, his net worth is $18.5billion.
5. Mark Zukerberg: Another man who needs no introduction at all. In his Harvard dorm he created website that made was recognized worldwide. A big thank you to Mark for creating a space for posting our selfies. However, just for the record, the net worth is 29.9billion.
6. Bill Gates: Bill Gates is the most richest billionaire who dropped out of college to be what he is today. His net worth is $80billion. He dropped out of Harvard to start Microsoft. And in 1987, he became the youngest self mad billionaire. From 2007 till date, he has been the richest person in the world.